Vision, Mission, Goals, and Core Values of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Udayana University
?Vision and Mission of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Udayana University
"To become a Faculty of Economics and Business with international reputation, excellence, independence, and culture"
To realize this vision, the mission of the faculty is formulated as follows:
- Organizing professional and international quality education in economics and business.
- Produce superior research in the field of economics and business that is innovative, prospective, and beneficial for society, government, and the business world.
- Organizing community service activities in the economic and business fields based on science and technology and local wisdom.
- Develop, disseminate, and apply knowledge in the fields of economics and business for the betterment of society, government and the business world.
- Produce graduates in the fields of economics and business who are visionary, entrepreneurial, and have integrity.
- Realizing professional and international quality institutional governance.
- Realizing a modern learning system based on Education 4.0.
- Increase the capacity of Lecturers and Education Personnel.
- Improve the quality of research results.
- Improving the quality of community service programs based on science and technology and local wisdom.
- Develop and strengthen national and international cooperation in the field of Higher Education Tri Dharma.
- Improving the competitiveness of students and graduates.
Committed to carrying out the profession or work by adhering to honesty and openness, moral and ethical values, as well as a sense of responsibility for every decision taken and the process that is passed.
Committed to always stimulate novelty and open to perspectives of ideas, ways of working, and environmental changes based on the principle of academic freedom.
Promote quality collaboration and mutual respect between academics, share knowledge and expertise to achieve goals, and develop networks, both local, national and international, to achieve progress and enrichment of the institution.